LEAVE A LEGACY
REMEMBER NAT IN YOUR WILL AND HELP US TO END HIV TRANSMISSION, END STIGMA, AND END ISOLATION FOR PEOPLE LIVING WITH HIV.
During these difficult times, gifts in wills have been a lifeline to NAT.
People like you have kept us afloat during one of the most challenging years since we were founded. Gifts in wills are the reason we’ve been able to rise to the challenge of supporting our community during this time and continue to help a new generation to live free from HIV stigma and adversity.
We’ve come such a long way since we were founded in 1987, but there’s so much left to do. Far too many of us have lost loved ones, and we see persistent stigma and discrimination. We’re passionate about fighting until HIV doesn’t stand in the way of health, dignity and equality.
We know that we have the skills, knowledge and experience but we need your support to get there. After providing for your loved ones, please consider leaving a share of what is left. A gift of just 1% can make a huge difference. Thank you for considering leaving a gift to NAT in your will.
Firstly, we’d like to thank you for considering leaving a gift to NAT in your will. We understand that this decision is a deeply personal one and we promise to:
- Respect your privacy - we'll never pressure you to declare your intentions.
- Always respect and understand that your family and loved ones come first.
- We pledge to make the best use of your gift, to continue our vital work to end HIV transmission, end stigma and end isolation of people living with HIV.
- We'll inform you of the difference a gift like yours can make and how it will improve the lives of people living with HIV and help us to work towards ending HIV transmission.
- We will be here to answer any questions you have, whenever you have them, in a way that suits you.
- Respect your right to change your mind about your gift at any time.
How to leave your legacy
We are incredibly grateful to you for any gift that goes towards our work and we are more than happy to answer any questions you may have. Remembering NAT in your will is straightforward, easy and cost effective, since charities don't pay Inheritance Tax (which is 40% for other beneficiaries).
Please find more information about how to leave your legacy here.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
We’d love to hear from you if you have included NAT in your will, or are thinking about doing so. We’d appreciate thanking you, and keeping you up to date with our work. We promise that any information you share will be treated with the strictest confidence.
If you would like to talk to someone, or would like your gift to be directed to a specific area of our work, please don’t hesitate to call us on 020 78146767 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.