WORK FOR US
DO YOU HAVE THE DRIVE TO HELP GET THOSE AFFECTED BY HIV THE HEALTH AND EQUALITY THEY DESERVE?
At NAT we’re proud of everything we have achieved to date and all the lives that we have helped change for the better, but we still have a long way to go.
At the heart of what we do are our dedicated and talented staff. We need more people with passion and determination to drive change, educate others and eradicate HIV stigma from society.
DON'T JUST SHARE OUR VISION—BE A PART OF IT.
WE'RE ALWAYS ON THE LOOKOUT FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE...
- Team Players
- Free Thinkers
IN RETURN FOR YOUR SKILLS AND DEDICATION, WE OFFER...
- Challenging & rewarding opportunities
- Sincere appreciation
- The chance to make a difference
- An environment where you ideas can be taken seriously
- A safe working environment
- Continuing support, supervision and relevant training
- An induction into the organisation
We don't currently have any positions available at NAT—however we are always on the look out for volunteers.
Please come back to see if we have any paid positions, internships or trusteeships.