HIV Policy Network
The NAT HIV Policy Network is a diverse group of voluntary sector organisations who work for or provide services to people living with HIV. The Network provides a direct link between NAT and people living with HIV ensuring their experiences feed into our policy work.
Policy Network membership is free and NAT provides registered members with:
• Information and advice
• Daily bulletins showing media coverage
• Monthly summary of current consultations
• Detailed policy briefings
• Emails on key policy developments
• An annual meeting to share information and updates on policy developments
Members also receive invitations to key workshops and events. In return, we ask members to:
• Provide NAT with information about issues that affect people living with HIV
• Provide case studies on current policy issues
• Keep NAT updated on actions they have taken to influence policy
• Support NAT campaigns
If your voluntary sector organisation works for or provides services to people living with HIV and you would like more information about joining our Policy Network then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be pleased to send you information and registration forms.